STEM and Next Generation Science Standards
There has been a shift in District 90’s science curriculum. STEM is emphasized throughout all classroom science instruction. And alignment with the Next Generation of Science Standards (NGSS) is transforming the content, teaching practices, and student approach to science. The changes are designed to encourage students to become more familiar with the scientific, engineering, and mathematical processes.
Project Lead The Way
Project Lead The Way (PLTW), an activity-, project-, and problem-based curriculum, which is being used at Willard, Lincoln, and Roosevelt Schools. The curriculum encourages students to connect concepts in their daily lives to the scientific knowledge and approaches that scientists and engineers use to investigate and solve problems.
Click here for additional information about how District 90 uses the PLTW curriculum.
- District School Year Calendar
- Dashboard Metrics for School Decision Making
- 2021 Summer Learning Resources/Summer School Information
- Community Bulletin Board
- Board of Education
- Grades PreK-4 Conference Sign Up
- Grades 5-8 Conference Sign Up
- Web Pay
- Powerschool Parent Student Portal
- 2021-22 New Student Registration
- 2020-21 School Year Calendar
- 2021-22 School Year Calendar
- Contact Us
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.