Thank you for your interest in District 90.
River Forest School District 90 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The School District shall provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, marital status, arrest record, military status or unfavorable military discharge, citizenship status provided the individual is authorized to work in the United States, use of lawful products while not at work, being a victim of domestic or sexual violence, physical or mental handicap or disability, if otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation, and other legally protected categories.
To establish a pre-employment file, please complete an online application. Your application materials will be retained in active status for one school year.
If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
- Superintendent's Welcome Message
- District Information
- Student Registration
- Safe Walking Routes to School
- Strategic Planning Process Information: 2020-25
- Strategic Plan
- Accomplishments & Awards
- Contact Us
- Inclusion Preschool
- District School Year Calendar
- District 90 COVID-19 Status
- 2021-22 School Year Calendar
- 2022 -23 School Year Calendar
- Community Bulletin Board
- Board of Education
- Grades PreK-4 Conference Sign Up
- Grades 5-8 Conference Sign Up
- Web Pay
- Powerschool Parent Student Portal
- New Student Registration
- Kindergarten Registration
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.