Student registration for returning students is now open! District 90 uses PowerSchool Enrollment (formerly ECollect) as our online registration system. Please login to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account to view the Forms and verify the information.
Please fill out your registration forms as soon as possible as this information is helpful in addressing staffing needs for next school year. Please complete the online registration forms by Wednesday, June 30. On July 1, the PowerSchool Parent Portal will be closed to prepare for the 2021-22 school year. The PowerSchool Parent Portal will reopen on Monday, August 2.
Please refer to the PowerSchool dcouments below to help you create a new account, add a student to an existing account, or reset your password. Once you have created your Powerschool Parent Portal account, the How to Register Your Student will help guide you through the registration process. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation.
State Certificate of Child Health Examination (grades K, 6, and new students)
Dental Examination Form (grades K, 2, 6, and new students)
Eye Examination Form (grade K and new students)
Sports Physical Form (grades 5-8 who participate in sports at Roosevelt)
2020-2021 Medical Authorization Form (for medications administered at school)
- Superintendent's Welcome Message
- District Information
- Student Registration
- Safe Walking Routes to School
- Strategic Planning Process Information: 2020-25
- Strategic Plan
- Accomplishments & Awards
- Contact Us
- District School Year Calendar
- Dashboard Metrics for School Decision Making
- 2021 Summer Learning Resources/Summer School Information
- Community Bulletin Board
- Board of Education
- Grades PreK-4 Conference Sign Up
- Grades 5-8 Conference Sign Up
- Web Pay
- Powerschool Parent Student Portal
- 2021-22 New Student Registration
- 2020-21 School Year Calendar
- 2021-22 School Year Calendar
- Contact Us
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.