District 90 Community Bulletin Board
Community Events, Classes And Workshops
As part of the District’s efforts to be "green," we post community organization flyers here rather than distribute paper copies through the schools.
To have your flyer posted, submit it for review via email to Josephine Ribaudo ([email protected]) or drop it off or mail to the Administration building (7776 Lake St.). Flyers are reviewed on Tuesday afternoons by the administrative team. Time sensitive information should be submitted well in advance of these meetings.
Distribution of this information does not imply directly or indirectly that the content of the material is sanctioned, sponsored, or endorsed by the District, the Board of Education, or the Superintendent.
Hands Only CPR Video
The video by the Illinois High School Association provides step-by-step directions on performing hands only CPR and using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- SAIC - Middle School online program
- FRED - Parent Support Group, available anytime
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Launch her into the World of Girl Scouts
- Virtual Parties for every girl - Girl Scouts
River Forest Park District
River Forest Public Library
- East Avenue Park District Lacrosse - Registration open
- Chicago Edge Soccer - 2021-22 Tryouts
- OPRF Golf
- OPRFHS Huskie Soccer
- Village of River Forest
- River Forest Township
- River Forest Park District
- River Forest Public Library
- Village of Oak Park
- Oak Park Township
- River Forest Service Club
- League of Women Voters of Oak Park/River Forest
- Oak Park-River Forest Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Oak Park-River Forest
- Oak Park Area Association of Realtors
- Oak Park and River Forest High School
- Concordia University Chicago
- Dominican University
- Triton College
- Center for Talent Development/Northwestern University
- All Kids is the state of Illinois's program of comprehensive health insurance for uninsured children.
- District School Year Calendar
- Dashboard Metrics for School Decision Making
- 2021 Summer Learning Resources/Summer School Information
- Community Bulletin Board
- Board of Education
- Grades PreK-4 Conference Sign Up
- Grades 5-8 Conference Sign Up
- Web Pay
- Powerschool Parent Student Portal
- 2021-22 New Student Registration
- 2020-21 School Year Calendar
- 2021-22 School Year Calendar
- Contact Us
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.