The District 90 Inclusion Preschool lottery for the 2022-2023 school year will be available online from October 26th at 9:00 a.m. until December 3rd at 11:59 p.m.
Students selected through the electronic lottery process will be invited to attend D90's Inclusion Preschool Program located at Willard Elementary School for the 2022-2023 school year. If you know a family with a preschool child, please share this information with them. Lottery results will be emailed to applicants by January 19, 2022.
Applicants can access our online lottery application by visiting the 2022 – 2023 ONLINE LOTTERY APPLICATION from October 26 – December 3, 2021. The application takes about 20-30 minutes to complete. Lottery applications will NOT be accepted after December 3 at 11:59 p.m. for any reason.
If your child is accepted, you will receive an email with an invitation to enroll and a list of documentation that you are required to submit. If your child is not accepted, you will be informed that they will be placed on the waiting list.
The Inclusion Preschool classroom is comprised of 3, 4, and 5-year-old students who work and play with students of all abilities. The program provides students with a positive, nurturing environment that fosters social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth and development. This program allows preschool students to access an environment, materials, and curriculum that helps prepare them for Kindergarten. The students' diverse learning needs are met by having a low student-to-teacher ratio, which provides individual and small group attention opportunities.
Below is important information about the lottery process:
- Child must be 3 years old on or before September 1, 2022
- Child must live within the River Forest School District 90 residency boundaries
- A separate application must be submitted for each child in a family
- The number of students who will be selected for the lottery will vary from year to year based on the number of available spots
- We are unable to reserve spaces in the Inclusion Preschool for siblings of students who are selected in the lottery or for siblings of students who are already attending the program.