Standard time returns, and daylight saving time ends this weekend. Remember to reset your clocks by turning them back an hour on Sunday, November 6, at 2:00 a.m. Returning to standard time provides more sunlight early in the morning, while darkness will appear earlier in the evening. Safety experts remind us that the day for resetting clocks is also a good time to install fresh batteries into smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Turn Your Clocks Back One Hour on Sunday
- Message from the Principal
- Staff Directory
- Student Request for Social Work Support
- Kindergarten Registration
- Learning Resources
- School Supplies 2022-23
- Safe Walking Routes to School
- Athletics / Activities
- District 90 Band and Orchestra
- PowerSchool (opens in new window)
- PTO (opens in new window)
- Web Pay
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.