District 90 will begin sharing brief videos about the many supportive people, their roles, and the operations in D90 that support classroom instruction. Our first video features Renee Epstein, Technology Integration Specialist at Roosevelt, and several Roosevelt Middle School students as they explain how instructional technology supports the many facets of instruction at the school. Please click this link to view the short video: Instruction Technology at Roosevelt. If you have suggestions for future videos, please contact Dawne Simmons, Communications Coordinator, at [email protected].
Instruction Technology at Roosevelt Middle School
- Message from the Principal
- Staff Directory
- Student Request for Social Work Support
- Kindergarten Registration
- Learning Resources
- School Supplies 2022-23
- Safe Walking Routes to School
- Athletics / Activities
- District 90 Band and Orchestra
- PowerSchool (opens in new window)
- PTO (opens in new window)
- Web Pay
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.