Message from the Principal
We serve fifth through eighth grades, with an enrollment of around 600 students. Excellent academics, an environment suffused with the arts, dedicated staff, conscientious parents, and caring students are just a few of the qualities that make our school special. We invite you to explore our website and learn more about Roosevelt.
- Larry Garstki, Principal
- Tina Steketee, Assistant Principal
Our High Five Goals
- We treat each other with respect.
- We use language appropriate to the school setting.
- We respect the school environment.
- We make instruction time cooperative and productive for all.
- We stop and think when making choices.
- Virtual Open House
- Message from the Principal
- Kindergarten Registration
- Staff Directory
- Learning Resources
- School Supplies 2020-21
- Safe Walking Routes to School
- Activities / About
- District 90 Band and Orchestra
- PowerSchool (opens in new window)
- PTO (opens in new window)
- Web Pay
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.