Parent-teacher organizations, or PTOs, are an essential part of the District 90 community, offering a variety of programs with the common goal of enriching the lives and minds of our students. Some programs enhance the school curriculum, some build camaraderie among students, and others raise money for the PTOs, which, in turn, is given back to the schools.
Monthly meetings are held by the District 90 PTO Council, which comprises individual schools' PTO presidents and designated liaisons, as well as the Superintendent and school principals. To download minutes of PTO Council meetings, click on the links below. To navigate to the PTO website, with links to individual school PTOs, click here.
PTO Council Minutes:
- District School Year Calendar
- Dashboard Metrics for School Decision Making
- 2021 Summer Learning Resources/Summer School Information
- Community Bulletin Board
- Board of Education
- Grades PreK-4 Conference Sign Up
- Grades 5-8 Conference Sign Up
- Web Pay
- Powerschool Parent Student Portal
- 2021-22 New Student Registration
- 2020-21 School Year Calendar
- 2021-22 School Year Calendar
- Contact Us
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.