Remember to reset your clocks on Sunday, March 14 when Daylight Savings Time begins. The memory tip, “spring forward” reminds us to set clocks ahead one hour. Fire departments remind us that the day for resetting clocks is also a good time to install fresh batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Remember: Set to Your Clocks for Daylight Savings Time
- Message from the Principal
- Kindergarten Registration
- Staff Directory
- Safe Walking Routes to School
- Lincoln School Supply List 2020-21
- Classroom Websites
- iPad Tech Help
- Lincoln Library
- Band and Orchestra (opens in new window)
- The Lincoln Times
- PTO (opens in new window)
- Web Pay
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.