It's time to sign up for Spring Parent/Teacher Conferences! Registration for the Conferences opens on Monday, February 1 at 7 a.m. and closes on Monday, February 22 at 10:00 p.m. Families can sign up online for a conference time with teachers by visiting the District's website.
|Conference Dates||Conference Times by Grade Level|
|Thursday, February 25, 2021||
PreK and Kindergarten: 8: 20 a.m. – 7:20 p.m.
|Friday, February 26, 2021||
PreK and Kindergarten: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
This year, conferences will be conducted via the Zoom conference platform. You will receive the Zoom login information before your scheduled conference time.
To register, you may click on the appropriate link below starting on Monday, February 1 at 7:00 a.m. until Monday, February 22 at 10:00 p.m.:
For grades PreK-4, click this link: http://www.virtualparagon.com/d90k4/conference/
For grades 5-8, click this link: https://www.virtualparagon.com/d90roos/conference/
Or Go to the District 90 webpage at district90.org
- Look on the lower right-hand side under Quick Links and click on the appropriate link:
- Type School's Master PASSWORD: d90schools (it is case sensitive)
- Create a NEW user Name
- Answer all contact information
- Answer all account information.
- Click– Create my account
- WAIT – This may take a few minutes
- Make reservations
- Select all of the teachers you wish to see and select your desired time slots
- Click DONE
- You will be given a chance to edit your reservations
Print a copy of your reservations (you won't be able to print after 10:00 p.m. February 22). Please remember that there are computers at the River Forest Public Library that you can use to register for Parent/Teacher Conferences.
The conferences represent an opportunity to discuss your students' academic and emotional progress. District 90 teachers look forward to meeting with families and working together to support our students.