Daylight saving time ends at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday, November 3. Don’t forget to adjust your clocks this weekend by falling back one hour. Along with more daylight available in the morning hours, the transition to daylight saving time gives Sunday an extra hour. The next adjustment to our manual clocks won’t occur until March 2020.
Daylight Savings Time Ends
- Message from the Principal
- Kindergarten Registration
- Staff Directory
- Safe Walking Routes to School
- Lincoln School Supply List 2021-22
- Classroom Websites
- iPad Tech Help
- Lincoln Library
- Band and Orchestra (opens in new window)
- The Lincoln Times
- PTO (opens in new window)
- Web Pay
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.