It’s time to sign up for Parent/Teacher Conferences! Registration for Parent/Teacher Conferences opens on Thursday,
October 10 at 7 a.m. and closes on Wednesday, October 30 at 10:00 p.m. Families may sign up online for a
conference time with teachers by visiting the District’s website.
Conferences are held on two days: Wednesday, November 6 and Thursday, November 7.
Conference Times by Grade Level
Wednesday, November 6
PreK and Kindergarten: 8:40 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Grades 1-4: 3:40 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Grades 5-8: 3:40 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 7
PreK and Kindergarten: 12:40 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Grades 1-4: 12:40 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Grades 5-8: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
To register, you may click on the appropriate link below starting on Thursday, October 10 at 7:00 a.m. until Wednesday, October 30 at
For grades PreK-4, click this link: https://www.virtualparagon.com/d90k4/conference/
For grades 5-8, click this link: https://www.virtualparagon.com/d90roos/conference/
- Go to the District 90 webpage at www.district90.org
- Click on Grades PreK-4 Conference Sign-up or Grades 5-8 Conference Sign-up (look on the lower middle column under Quick Links)
- Type School's Master PASSWORD: d90schools (it is case sensitive)
- Create a NEW User Name
- Answer all contact information
- Click -- Create my account
- Wait -- This may take a few minutes
- Make reservations
- Select all of the teachers you wish to see
- Select your desired time slots
- Click DONE
- You will be given a chance to edit your reservations.
Print a copy of your reservations. Please note that you won't be able to print after 10:00 p.m. on October 30. Also, please remember there are computers at the River Forest Public Library that you can use to register for Parent/Teacher Conferences.