At the September 21 Board of Education meeting, D90 Board members approved a change to the District calendar that aligns the dates for Winter Break to correspond with the Oak Park and River Forest (OPRF) High School Winter Break dates. The revised dates are from Thursday, December 24, 2020, to Friday, January 8, 2021. The revision to the school calendar will also require other changes to the calendar. The amended calendar will include the following changes:
- Winter Break for students: Thursday, December 24, 2020 – Friday, January 8, 2021, returning to school/instruction on Monday, January 11, 2021
- Winter Break for staff: Thursday, December 24, 2020 – Wednesday, January 6, 2021
- D90 staff returns on Thursday, January 7 and Friday, January 8, for two full Remote Learning Planning Days
- Casimir Pulaski Day, on Monday, March 1, 2021, will now be a student attendance day. Students and staff will be expected to attend school.
- The last day of student and staff attendance will be Friday, June 11, 2021
Please click this link to download a copy of the revised calendar: Revised D90 School Year Calendar (September 2020)