Registration for Parent/Teacher Conferences is currently open and closes on Tuesday, October 30 at 10:00 p.m. Families can sign up online for a conference time with teachers by visiting the District’s website. The conferences represent an opportunity to discuss your students' academic and emotional progress.
Conferences are held on two days: Wednesday, November 7 and Thursday, November 8.
Conference Times by Grade Level
Wednesday, November 7
Pre-K & Kindergarten: 8:40 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Grades 5-8: 3:40 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 8
Pre-K & Kindergarten: 12:40 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Grades 1-4: 12:40 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Grades 5-8: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
To register, you may click on the appropriate link below until Tuesday, October 30 at 10:00 p.m.:
For grades Pre-K-4, click this link: http://www.virtualparagon.com/d90k4/conference/
For grades 5-8, click this link: https://www.virtualparagon.com/d90roos/conference/
- Go to the District 90 webpage at www.district90.org
- Click on Grades Pre-K-4 Conference Sign-up or Grades 5-8 Conference Sign-up (Look on the lower middle column under Quick Links)
- Type School’s Master PASSWORD: d90schools (it is case sensitive)
- Create a NEW User Name
- Answer all contact information
- Answer all account information
- Click– Create my account
- WAIT – This may take a few minutes
- Make reservations
- Select all of the teachers you wish to see
- Select your desired time slots
- Click DONE
- You will be given a chance to edit your reservations
Print a copy of your reservations (you won’t be able to print after 10:00 p.m. October 30). Please remember that there are computers at the River Forest Public Library that you can use to register for Parent/Teacher Conferences.
District 90 teachers look forward to meeting with families and working together to support our students.