Web Store Links:
Web Store Instructions
How to use the River Forest District 90 Web Store to pay Fall School Fees – Credit Card Payment Only
- Start at the District 90 website: www.district90.org, select Web Pay, then District Store.
- Click on the school the student will attend in the Fall.
- Click on the NAME of the fee you wish to pay.
- Click BUY NOW.
To pay additional fees, click CONTINUE SHOPPING.
Please be careful to enter the correct ID number for each subsequent student.
(Select other schools from the BROWSE menu in the left-hand menu.)
- After adding all student fees to your CART, click Go to CHECKOUT.
Follow the directions on this screen.
-Select RETURNING CUSTOMER if you previously paid DISTRICT or SUMMER SCHOOL fees online.
(Fun Lunch or other past PTO Web Store purchases do not make you a returning customer in the DISTRICT 90 Web Store. Each Web Store maintains its own customer records.)
- Review Your Shopping Cart. Make changes or GO TO CHECKOUT.
- Complete BILLING INFO, PAYMENT INFO, then click VERIFY MY ORDER.
- Review one last time, then click COMPLETE ORDER.
- The “Thank you for your order” page will appear. SAVE or PRINT this page for your records.
- The order will also be confirmed by email.
To see past orders, please select "View Past Orders: My Account" from the left hand menu. Use the email and password you created during your first District 90 Web Store shopping experience.
Waiver of Fees and/or Free Lunch/Milk Program:
Families whose gross income is at or below Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines or families who receive public assistance from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families are eligible to receive a waiver of fees and/or free lunch/milk. Contact the District Office at 708-771-8282 for application information.