Registration Forms and Fees
MEDICAL FORMS are required by the first day of school.
For detailed information, please download and review Health Information/Requirements for 2013-2014. Links to download the pertinent examination/authorization forms can be found below. The grade level at which each examination is required is listed.
- At Kindergarten & 6th grade: Physical Examination - State Certificate of Child Health Examination
- At Kindergarten, 2nd & 6th grade: Dental Examination - Dental Examination Form and Waiver
- At Kindergarten: Vision Examination - Eye Examination Form and Waiver
- At 6th, 7th or 8th grade – proof of Tdap vaccination required.
- At all grades when medication is to be administered during the school day: Annual Medication Authorization Form – Medications administered in school, including over the counter and prescription, shall be only those required to give the student access to the education program. Both physician and parent signatures are required for prescription and non-prescription medication. - Medication Authorization Form
- At 5th thru 8th grades to participate in Roosevelt Interscholastic Sports, a Sports Physical must be on file before conditioning camps & tryouts. - Sports Physical Form
DISTRICT 90 SCHEDULE OF STUDENT FEES 2013-2014
Please pay fees online at www.district90.org. Select Web Pay, then District Store, then click on the school your child will attend. The Web Pay submenu also contains a link detailing Web Store Instructions. Student ID is needed.
|w/ Early Bird
thru June 15
|w/ Late Fee
after July 15
|Early Childhood||$32.00||-0-||-0-||-0-||$ 32.00||$ 30.40||$ 33.60|
|Kindergarten||$32.00||$ 5.00||-0-||$26.00||$ 63.00||$ 59.85||$ 66.15|
|Grades 1-4||$76.00||$ 5.00||$183.00||-0-||$264.00||$250.80||$277.20|
The Early Bird Discount is intended to encourage timely enrollment, which is important to ensure appropriate staffing, and that adequate supplies and materials are on hand for the start of the school year. A late fee will apply to returning student enrollments after July 15.
Families with a gross income at or below Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines or families that receive public assistance from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families are eligible to receive a waiver of fees and/or free lunch/milk. Qualified families must complete both the Application for Fee Waiver and the Application for Free Lunch/Milk each school year. A Letter to Households and the appropriate applications will be available in early August.
**Please click here for details of the District 90 Lunch Supervision Program. (Students bring lunch from home.)
FEES for OPTIONAL PROGRAMS (not subject to the above mentioned Early Bird Discount or late fees)
Milk at Lunch Grades 1-8 $ 11.00
Students in Grades 4 through 8 will be provided with registration information for each of the following optional activities as they occur during the school year. Payment will be due at that time. No refunds will be made for students who drop out of an activity or for activities missed due to student or staff scheduling conflicts, holidays, illness or school closings. No student is required to participate in any of these programs.
|Instrumental Music||Grades 4-8||$ 145.00|
|Speech and Drama||Grades 5-8||$ 45.00|
|Chorus/Spring Musical||Grades 5-8||$ 45.00|
|Athletics - Sport Physical required before tryouts||Grades 5-8||$ 133.00 per Sport|
|(Payable after team membership is determined.)|
The Lincoln and Willard school day for grades 1 through 4 begins at 8:20 a.m. with dismissal at 3:10 p.m.
- AM Kindergarten classes begin at 8:20 a.m. with dismissal at 11:05 a.m.
- PM Kindergarten classes begin at 12:25 p.m. with dismissal at 3:10 p.m.
The Roosevelt school day begins at 8:30 a.m. with dismissal at 3:20 p.m.
PTO information: The PTOs at each school provide an important link between the home and school. Event information and forms can be found at the PTO web site http://district90pto.org/index.html.