Coming Soon . . . Summer School 2017
Are you getting ready for summer yet? We are! Summer School classes are returning for Summer 2017! Classes will be held at both Willard Elementary and Roosevelt Middle Schools.
Summer School will begin on Thursday, June 15th and run through Friday, July 14th - no classes on July 4th. Click on the links below to view the brochure of classes for Summer School 2017 and the schedule for Roosevelt Readiness sessions. Registration begins Thursday, April 6th!
- Summer School at Willard Elementary School
- Summer School at Roosevelt Middle School (including Roosevelt Readiness sessions)
Starting April 6th please CLICK HERE to register for classes!
*For Summer Music Lessons - please click on the link provided under Summer Music 2017*
Summer Music 2017
Summer Music at Roosevelt Middle School: June 15-July 14 (no school July 4)
Registration starts April 6. Lesson times are available on a first come-first serve basis.
Summer Music will be offered in conjunction with the district summer school program. Many students make tremendous progress over the summer, often being able to complete one or two full certificate levels! This summer we will be offering:
- Band/Orchestra certificate lessons: Advance on your certificate with semi-private, 30 minute lessons that are scheduled according to your availability
- Jazz/Rock Improvisation: For all Band/Orchestra instruments. Completion of the Level 4 certificate is a pre-requisite.
- Concert Band/Sr. Orchestra Lessons: For students entering or already in Sr. Orchestra or Concert Band. Focus on advanced musicianship and Fall audition preparation.
- ILMEA Audition Preparation: Advanced lessons preparing students for Fall district festival auditions
Click HERE to register for Summer Music Lessons
Views from Summer School 2016