- Kindergarten through 4th grade residents north of Chicago Avenue attend Willard School, 1250 Ashland Ave.
- Kindergarten through 4th grade residents south of Chicago Avenue attend Lincoln School, 511 Park Ave.
- All residents in grades 5 through 8 attend Roosevelt Middle School, 7560 Oak Ave.
TO REGISTER A STUDENT
- Please click here to download the Pre-Registration forms, Proof of Residency and Birth Certificate form, Release of Records Request, Student Transfer Form, plus information about required ORIGINAL documents. Fee Payment is due at the registration appointment. Registering a Kindergarten student? Please click here to download additional information.
- Please call 708-771-8282 to make an appointment at the District Office, 7776 Lake Street, River Forest, Illinois. Registration hours are Monday - Friday 8:45-11:00 a.m. and 1:00-3:30 p.m.
- Please bring to your appointment: the required ORIGINAL documents, completed forms (Pre-Registration, Release of Records, Student Transfer, Student Fees) and fee payment.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
District 90 uses the Infosnap secure online registration system. Invitations to register are sent to the primary family email address you provided. A separate email is sent for each student.
Automatically start (or resume) the registration process by clicking on the infosnap snapcode link embedded in the invitation email(s). (As an alternative, you may click here, but you will then be asked to enter the student specific Snapcode contained in invitation email.)
To ensure that all students reside within the boundaries of the school district, proof of residency is required each year. Families of returning students must provide a copy of the Real Estate Tax Bill issued within the last 6 months, or a copy of a current lease.
- For your convenience, digital copies may be uploaded as part of the online registration of each student.
- If you prefer, copies may be mailed or brought to the District Office at 7776 West Lake Street, River Forest, Illinois.
If you are unable to provide the property tax bill or a current lease, or if the property tax bill is not in your name, please contact the District Office at 708-771-8282.
MEDICAL FORMS are required by the first day of school.
Please download and review Health Information/Requirements. Links to download the pertinent examination/authorization forms can be found below. The grade level at which each examination is required is listed.
- At Kindergarten & 6th grade: Physical Examination - State Certificate of Child Health Examination
- At Kindergarten, 2nd & 6th grade: Dental Examination - Dental Examination Form
- At Kindergarten: Vision Examination - Eye Examination Form
- At all grades when medication is to be administered during the school day: Annual Medication Authorization Form – Medications administered in school, including over the counter and prescription, shall be only those required to give the student access to the education program. Both physician and parent signatures are required for prescription and non-prescription medication. - Medication Authorization Form for 2017-18
- At 5th thru 8th grades to participate in Roosevelt Interscholastic Sports, a Sports Physical must be on file before conditioning camps & tryouts. - Sports Physical Form
The FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL is Thursday, August 24, 2017. Please be sure to send a lunch with grade 1-8 students.
Roosevelt Middle School
- Grade 5 through 8 classes begin at 8:30 a.m. with dismissal at 3:20 p.m.
Lincoln and Willard Schools
- Grade 1 through 4 classes begin at 8:20 a.m. with dismissal at 3:10 p.m.
- AM Kindergarten classes begin at 8:20 a.m. with dismissal at 11:05 a.m.
- PM Kindergarten classes begin at 12:25 p.m. with dismissal at 3:10 p.m.
DISTRICT 90 SCHEDULE OF STUDENT FEES 2017-2018
Note: Does not include classroom school supplies.
Note: Students bring lunch from home.
Early Bird May1-June 15
with Late Fee - after July 14
|Early Childhood||$33.70||-0-||-0-||-0-||$ 33.70||$ 32.02||$ 35.39|
|Kindergarten||$33.70||$ 5.00||-0-||$27.00||$ 65.70||$ 62.43||$ 68.97|
|Grades 1-4||$79.95||$ 5.00||$192.50||-0-||$ 277.45||$ 263.57||$ 291.33|
|Grades 5-8||$85.25||$11.00||$232.50||-0-||$ 328.75||$ 312.30||$ 345.20|
Fee Payment is accepted online at our DISTRICT WEB STORE. Click here, then on the school your child will attend. If this is your first time using the Web Store, click here to review Web Store Instructions.
A late fee for returning students will apply to enrollment fees paid after July 14.
Families with a gross income at or below Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines or families who receive public assistance from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, are eligible to receive a waiver of fees and/or free lunch/milk. Qualified families must complete both the Application for Fee Waiver and the Application for Free Lunch/Milk each school year.
Please click here to download Fee Waiver Application Forms for 2016-17 - ( the Fee Waiver Forms for 2017-18 school year are not yet available)
FEES for OPTIONAL PROGRAMS -School Year 2017-2018- (not subject to the above mentioned discount or late fee)
|Milk at Lunch||Grades 1-8||$ 11.00|
|Instrumental Music||Grades 4-8||$ 152.55|
|Speech and Drama||Grades 5-8||$ 47.35|
|Chorus/Spring Musical||Grades 5-8||$ 47.35|
$ 139.90 - per Sport - payable after team membership is determined.
Students in Grades 4 through 8 will be provided with registration information for each of the optional activities as they occur during the school year. Payment will be due at that time. No refunds will be made for students who drop out of an activity or for activities missed due to student or staff scheduling conflicts, holidays, illness or school closings. No student is required to participate in any of these programs.
STUDENT ACCIDENT INSURANCE, purchased by District 90, covers your child for injuries incurred while participating in school sponsored and supervised activities, including all sports. There is no cost to you for this coverage. However, additional Dental Accident and 24-hour coverage is available for purchase from the same provider. Click here to download instructions.
CLASSROOM ASSIGNMENT/STUDENT SCHEDULE INFORMATION will be sent to families in mid August. If fees are unpaid, class assignment information will be held in the school office.
PTO INFORMATION: The PTOs at each school provide an important link between the home and school. Event information and forms can be found at the PTO web site http://district90pto.org.
The Parent/Student Handbook will be distributed at each building during the first two weeks of school.
Please feel free to contact the District Office at 708-771-8282 if questions arise or if you need additional information.